HubSpot provides a default birthday field to subscribers. This is a great way for you to keep track of your contacts’ birthdays, and send them happy birthday messages. You will need to use custom fields if you wish How to add a birthday field to HubSpot account.
HubSpot can be used to manage customer relationships. You may wish to add a birthday field in your contact properties. This is a great way for customers to keep track of their birthdays and send them happy birthday messages.
How to Add a birthday field to HubSpot properties
- Go to Contacts > Settings.
- Click “+ Add Property” in the “Properties” section.
- Select “Birthday”, and then choose “Date&Time” for the property type. Click “Create Property”.
- The new birthday property will now be added to the list. Click the icons below the property name to edit or delete the property.
How to make a HubSpot birthday contact list
- Log in to your HubSpot account, and navigate to Contacts.
- Select Lists from The Drop-down Menu
- In the upper-right corner, click Create List.
- Give your list a name, such as “Birthday contacts” and click on Create List.
- To add people to your contact list, click Add Contacts. You can either add contacts by hand or import them from an existing file.
- After you have added all your contacts, click Save in the top-right corner.
Send birthday messages in HubSpot
HubSpot’s automation capabilities are one of its greatest assets. They offer many tools to help you stay efficient and organized. The ability to create birthday emails is one automation feature that can really help.
It’s actually quite simple. You will first need to create a new HubSpot contact property. Go to your Contacts Settings, click on “Create Property” give your new property a name like “Birthday”, and choose “Date and time” for the data type. Finally, click “Create Property.”
After you have created the property, open your Contacts list. Add the birthdays of each contact. Next, create an email template in your Email settings. To insert the birthday of each contact into an email, you can use the % contact.birthday% merge field in the email template.
Next, open your Automation settings to create a new workflow. You will need to create a trigger in the workflow that will send birthday emails to each contact on their birthday. If you wish, you can add conditions or actions to the workflow (e.g. sending a follow-up email within a few days). now you will be able to tell anyone How to add a birthday field in your HubSpot account. How to add a birthday field to HubSpot is explained at the start
HubSpot birthday email templates
HubSpot’s birthday field can make your emails more personal. Follow these steps to do this:
- Click on the Contacts tab of HubSpot to add a birthday field to the contact.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the contact’s profile and click the Add Field button.
- Click Save to select Birthday from the available fields.
- Once the birthday field is added, you can create an Email Template that includes this information. Go to Marketing > Email Templates, and click on Create Template.
- You can give your template a name, and you can choose to have it as a plain text email or HTML email. You can add images, links, and other formatting options to HTML.
- The following merge tag should be entered in the email body: contact. birthday It will add the contact’s birthday to the email when it is sent.
- You’re done! When you send emails to contacts with birthdays in them, their birthday will be automatically included.
HubSpot allows you to add a birthday field. This is a great way for keeping track of birthdays and other anniversaries. It’s also a great way for you to personalize your communication with contacts. Give it a shot if you don’t have it yet! i hope you can help everyone by telling them How to add a birthday field to HubSpot